Usage and Charateristics：
EZ-10 metal wire torsion testing machine is a kind of new digital display type metal wire torsion testing machine developed by our company, meets the GB / T 239-2012 metal material wire torsion test method. It is horizontal structure, which consists of loading, driving, afterburner, tracking, etc. It is applicable to the torsion winding performance test for nominal diameter of Φ1-Φ10mm steel wire, copper, aluminum and its alloy wire; Rotation speed: 15,20,30,60 r / min adjustable. It main test the ability of wire in one-way, two-way torsion to withstand plastic deformation and display wire surface and internal defects.
Main Technical Paramters：
1. Testing machine level: 1
2. Torsion angle indication relative error: ± 1 °
3. The maximum distance between the two chuck: 500mm
4. The rotation speed: 15,20,30,60
5. The hardness of the jaws: HRC50 ~ 60
6. The test machine working noise: <70db
7. Wire diameter: Φ1-Φ10mm
8. Power supply: 380V, 50Hz;
9. Appearance size (length × width × height): 1620 × 405 × 1000 (mm)
10. Machine weight: about 450kg
11. the environment and working conditions:
A) the temperature of 10 ℃ ~ 35 ℃;
B) placed on a firm basis;
C) in a vibration-free environment;
D) non-corrosive medium around;
Structure and characteristics:
1. Host: horizontal structure, the main structure adopts framework to ensure the rigidity of the machine. The core rod is made of high quality alloy structural steel with smooth surface and high rigidity to ensure its service life.
2. Drive system: motor drive, large rotating torque, load evenly, stable without impact.
3. Transmission: adopt precision reducer drive, to ensure uniform transmission, stability and high transmission accuracy.